Thursday, July 15, 2010

OF ALL ASPECT OF DEVELOPMENT IN A COUNTRY INCLUSIVE OF SOCIAL,ECONOMY AND POLITIC,WHICH OF THOSE SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE EMPHASIZE AND WHY YOU SAY SO?

From my view,I would say that politic is one of the aspect that we should emphasize on..why i don't say social and economy?yes...both are also important...but seems both aspects are likely to be stable,so now..I would like to focus more on politic...
Ok..before I give some reasons why I prefer politic aspect that we should emphasize on,I want to tell you a lil bit points on why I think that economy and social are more stable than politic aspect..

From what I have studied,I see that Malaysia is growing...yes..the economy in Malaysia is growing...In 2007,the economy of Malaysia was the 3rd largest economy in South East Asia and 29th largest economy in the world(based on my reading in WIKIPEDIA)...since 2007,we can see that GDP in Malaysia increase until now..Plus,SME(small medium entrepreneur) sector that has been introduced in Malaysia during 1970s plays a vital role in the national economy..and it helps a part of Malaysia economy..

Looking at the social aspect,we can see that the housing and other social services has been provided is aimed to improve quality of life..and until now,those social services,are still working and on..I don't want to talk much about social aspect..

Back to my point,why I think politic is an aspect that we should emphasize. Well,politic is one of the thing that we should give more concentration..As we can see,there were so many disputes happened in Malaysia...such as,the collective attitude between the parties,the dissatisfaction of the way government administrate the country,the issue of royalty of resources and many more...So,in my opinion,politic is a backbone of how our country works out...if the politic is unstable,so it will ruins the country itself...My next view towards Malaysia politic is about corruption...politic in Malaysia happens again and again...when corruption happens,everything can be bought and sold(mostly people vote)..the unfair politic obviously happens there..the vote is not from our willingness but its becos we have been bought from them.."like leader,like follower.." they corrupt,no wonder the follower may do so..(I DON'T SAY YOU,WHO ARE READING THIS DO CORRUPT) i mean,OTHERS... =)
ok...my last view is..there are so many intervention from media...we have been cleared that mass media always support government..always under government...its such a bad as mass media don't really give a real story or make it fair in telling the issues...mass media always booooooo the opposition.....(booooooo here mean,don't support)...actually,they must be neutral..becos they are the tool of information to the people...not the tool for the party...



p/s: where to write manager of the week?
(nur shafieda,manager)

No comments:

Post a Comment