Monday, February 20, 2012

Dear Sir or Madame, My friend

NOW I'M BACK FOR GOOD!!!

I'll blog down about any issues,stories,experiences,culture and everything all over the world! From now on,I'm expressing my thoughts n feelings through this blog.
I might not be an active blogger but I'll try to find those what I have stated above n try to explain in a simplest way n share it with you,my friends who read my blog.

One of my attitude is LAZY. I am too lazy to read articles about issues mostly. So,I willingly to commit to this blog and try to have at least one issue in a week to be read. Then, I'll post it on Blog Down(BD). Just think of what I might be if I don't care about any issues on this earth. I'd be a narrow minded young lady who addicted with FB and I'd apply job after graduate with ZERO knowledge. *whatashame*

This blog isn't a diary. I'd not share my problems or my happiness in this blog. TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment