Monday, February 27, 2012

ASTONISHING SURVIVAL SOMALIA

Last nite,I watched 'Don't Tell My Mom That I Was In Somalia'. It's a TV show that talk about the history. So,I got several points to be shared. I didn't care much about Somalia before. I didn't know the issues and now I think of having the research about Somalia. Before I do my reading or research about Somalia,I'd like to blog down the important information that I've got from the TV Show. 

1)Somalia doesn't have central government.
2)Mogadishu is the capital.
3)Somalia people live in poverty and disaster bcos of the civil war 1991.
4)The civil war leads to others prob.Piracy,Traumatic (they need health support).
5)The people outside the country doesn't want to get in Somalia bcos of its dangerous.Especially journalist.
6)The military try to fight for the gov to get down the Al-Shabab.
7)Al-shabab is the Islamist and been known as a part of Al-Qaeda's group.
8)If the country is not preserved of its peace,maybe someday the Somaliland will be the Al-Qaeda's Military Training Centre.
9)The curfew starts on 4 in the evening.
10)Al-Shabab ban songs play on radio. They want to shoot the radio antenna.

*The Somali's tourism officer and others are now putting so much effort to develop and reconstitute Somaliland.
Hope for the miracle to bring back the peace of Somaliland.  = ))
More details about the background of Somalia, click here:                  
A CLICK FOR KNOWLEGDE.


No comments:

Post a Comment